For the past 25 years, Attachmate has provided leading host-access solutions to organizations around the world. Customers stay with Attachmate’s products year after year because of the most complete set of host-access products available. And because your applications are mission critical, together with world-class technical support.
Because host applications are critical to your business, the software that delivers them must be rock-solid and state-of-the-art. It must cover all your platforms. And it must have the flexibility to present host information in ways that make the most sense for your employees, partners, and customers.
Attachmate is unrivaled in the breadth of advanced solutions we offer for host access and extension.
Setting the Standard for Terminal Emulation
Attachmate’s terminal emulation products can securely access any host application and present that application to either a Windows desktop or web browser. With these solutions, your 3270, 5250, VT, T27, UTS, 6530, and 700/9x applications can reach your end users, wherever they are.
Bringing the Power of Unix to Windows Desktops
If you are running X Window System applications, you can save hardware costs without sacrificing performance by using our PC X server. It connects Windows desktops to graphical applications running on Unix, Linux, and OpenVMS hosts.
Optimizing Unisys Systems
Attachmate products meet the unique needs of Unisys enterprises. Our T27 and UTS host emulation, data replication, and host integration products are the standards in the UMC world.
Reflection Desktop for IBM
Next-Generation Terminal Emulation Is Here! Just when you thought terminal emulation had reached its peak, Attachmate raises the bar with Reflection for IBM 2007—our next-generation terminal emulation solution. Reflection for IBM 2007 gives Windows users secure access to information on IBM System z and System i hosts. Optimized for Microsoft Windows Vista and Office 2007, Reflection for IBM 2007 will:
Strengthen Mainframe Security
- FIPS 140-2 and Department of Defense certifications
- Integrated SSL/TLS, SSH, Kerberos, and SOCKS security technology
- Enhanced PKI support
- Information privacy filters to protect sensitive data
Improve User Productivity
- Integration with Office 2007
- Implementation of the Office 2007 Ribbon user interface
- Desktop Search Support
- Built-in Screen History, Spell Check, Auto Expand, Auto Complete, Scratch Pad, and Recent Typing features
- Tight integration with Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- VBA support
Maximize IT Flexibility
- Support for Windows Vista security and productivity features
- Support for Windows XP, Office 2003, Terminal Server, and Citrix Presentation Server
- Support for Microsoft Active Directory and Group Policy
- Native .NET 3.0 programmatic API
- User Account Control (UAC) Support
- IPv6 Support
Simple, Seamless Upgrades
When you upgrade to Reflection for IBM 2007, the macros, session files, and API applications that you’ve created with current versions of EXTRA!, X-treme and Reflection will continue to work as expected.
Reflection for HP
Reflection for HP is terminal emulation software that connects Windows users to applications on HP e3000 and HP 9000 hosts. Awarded the Microsoft Works with Windows Vista logo, Reflection includes advanced features that increase user productivity, strengthen host security, and ensure reliable connections to any host, from any desktop.
Reflection for HP lets you:
- Leverage the benefits of new desktop platforms, such as Microsoft Windows XP x64 Edition.
- Automate tasks, customize terminal sessions, and integrate host systems with Windows desktop applications using built-in VBA support.
- Meet the stringent FIPS 140-2 security requirements.
- Secure host sessions with our Secure Shell client, Kerberos client, or SSL/TLS encryption.
- Provide fast, secure access to multiple hosts with simplified sign-on.