DBMoto Re-branded to Syniti Data Replication and released V188.8.131.52
December 12, 2019December 12, 2019
Release Notes: Syniti Data Replication Version 184.108.40.206
- Added support for Azure Data Lake Store Gen2 as a target.
- Fixed a regression issue where the AddLog function was not visible from scripting.
- Fixed an issue where Syniti DR services were reset when there was an upgrade.
- Fixed an issue with the Ritmo/i provider for IBM i sources. when a table contained TIMESTAMP columns, the following error occurred "Error executing IResultset.GetValues while reading source data".
- Fixed an API library issue, where IReplication.Enable returned a timeout error if the Replication Agent was running.
- Fixed an issue with trigger behavior where validate/rebuild could sometimes create a trigger with the wrong insert statement.
- Fixed an issue with the Create Multiple Replications Wizard not handling Db2 for IBM i tables with different journals properly.
- Fixed an issue in the Replication Agent Options dialog that occurred when changing Transaction Latency Threshold and MailPassword value.
- Fixed an issue in the Replication Agent Options Dialog that occurred when trying to set up Syniti DR log using a database connection.
- Fixed the HELP/About dialog to show the correct version instead of 'unregistered version'.
- Changed logic to support SAP HANA triggers (it was previously not possible to use Read Uncommitted).
- For SAP HANA, added an identity column in Log Tables to handle uncommitted gaps.
- Fixed SAP HANA trigger syntax to drop a trigger if it exists.
- Fixed an issue where Mapping Expression did not work properly with Db2 for IBM/i table(s) journaled with *AFTER image.
- Introduced support for a Case Sensitive UserPwd connection option and fixed the install library procedure for Db2 for IBM/i Log Server Agent.
- Fixed an issue where the IBM Db2 Log Reader did not handle user name with spaces correctly.
- Fixed an issue where the Oracle Remote Log Reader failed to write records when the SCN value was greater than 4GB.