Host integration with Verastream enables the full range of legacy hosts to participate in today’s service-oriented architectures. Verastream Host Integrator encapsulates mainframe data and logic – via the screen interface – as web services, XML, Java, or .NET components that can be mixed, matched, and reused. No changes to mainframe-application code are required.
- Support for a wide range of hosts–from mainframe (3270), iSeries (5250), UNIX/DEC/VMS (VT), and HP (700/9x) to Unisys ClearPath NX/LX (T27), Unisys ClearPath IX (UTS), and Tandem (6530).
- Deployment options for both web- and Windows-based sessions.
- Centralized management tools, including a web-based management console for easy, low-cost installation, configuration, and deployment.
- Robust security options for encryption, authentication, and authorization–including SSL/TLS, SSH, Kerberos–to help you address regulatory requirements for data privacy and protection.
- A rich set of productivity capabilities–including features found in Microsoft Office applications–that are unavailable in other emulators.
- A high-powered, X11R6.8-compliant PC X server with built-in GLX support.